|Browse Archives||About||For Contributors|
You are not permitted to access the full text of articles.
If you have any questions about permissions,
please contact the Society.
회원님은 논문 이용 권한이 없습니다.
권한 관련 문의는 학회로 부탁 드립니다.
(1) One of authors requests to be member of KOSMEE at least. However, there is an exception if editorial board admits.
(2) Submission of an article implies that the work described has not been published previously related on the ocean environment & energy. Author requests to identify the type of the paper (a Original article or a Technical paper) when submitting it. Final type decision will be the editorial board. All authors shell take public responsibility for their manuscript.
(3) All authors are requested to acquaint the Ethical guideline and follow it. Authors who are against this instruction shall assume the responsibility.
(4) Author should place a footnote if the manuscript is published partially or entirely in other written materials such as a proceeding, research report, thesis and article.
ex) It is based on the paper from grand-joint conference by Korean Ocean Science Association on 2008 at Jeju
(1) Every manuscript should be submitted through online submission system (JAMS2.0).
(2) Authors need to fill in the manuscript information and identify the author’s check list, a type of paper(research paper or technical report), the corresponding author and the review process type (general or rapid) in the online submission system (JAMS2.0).
(3) In the submission process, all written information about the manuscript should be accurate and confirmed by author.
(1) Authors follow the type of manuscript in order : Title (Korean and English), Author name (Korean and English), Abstract (Korean), Abstract (Engilsh), Keywords (maximum of 6), Main text (method, results, discussion), Conclusion, Acknowledgement, References, Appendices, etc.
Make sure you add in Korean Abstract after English Abstract if you write your manuscript in English.
(2) Description of the Tables and Figures should be written in English with number such as Table 1, Fig. 1 etc. Number figure and table consecutively in accordance with their appearance in the text. Each illustration has a caption below it. Each table has also caption upper it.
(3) Number for each equation places right side such as below.
ex) f(t) = sin(wt+δ) (1)
(4) Final version before printing will be in double-column format, so that all figures, tables and equations (9pt, Shin-MyongJo Type) should not be over 8.2 cm in width.
(5) Ensure that every reference cited in the text (Lee) is also present in the reference list. Reference should be written in English. Details are blow.
1) Single author : (Lee)
2) Two authors : (Song and Hyun)
3) Three or more authors : (Kim et al.)
4) Three or more papers : (Lee; Kim et al.)
(6) Reference should be listed alphabetically. Style is as follow: The author’s name, the year of publication, title, book title, volume, page. The name of journal should be expressed as an abbreviation. (follow the ISO abbreviation rule)
Reference to a journal publication:
 An, J.G., Sim, W.J., Ha, S.Y. and Yim, U.H., 2014, Determination of Petroleum Aromatic Hydrocarbons in Seawater Using Headspace Solid-Phase Microextraction Coupled to Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry, J. Korean Soc. Mar. Environ. Energy, 17(1), 27-35.
> Journal names should be abbreviated according to ISO abbreviation rule (http://www.issn.org/services/online-services/access-to-the-ltwa)
Reference to a conference proceedings
 Kim, H.J., Lee, S.C. and Park, S.H., 2015, The Numerical investigation on oil spill from damaged riser using CFD, in proc. of KOSMEE Fall Meeting, Tongyeong, Korea, 93-100.
Reference to a book
 Strunk Jr., W. and White, E.B., 2000, The Elements of Style, fourth ed., Longman, New York.
Reference to a chapter in an edited book:
 Mettam, G.R., Adams, L.B., 2009, How to prepare an electronic version of your article(chapter title), in: Jones, B.S., Smith R.Z. (Eds.), Introduction to the Electronic Age(book title), E-Publishing Inc., New York, 281–304.
Reference to a thesis
 J. O. Williams, 1993, Narrow-band analyzer, Ph.D. dissertation, Dept. Elect. Eng., Harvard Univ., Cambridge, MA, USA.
 N. Kawasaki, 1993, Parametric study of thermal and chemical nonequilibrium nozzle flow, M.S. thesis, Dept. Electron. Eng., Osaka Univ., Osaka, Japan.
Reference to a website
 Cancer Research UK (website author), Cancer statistics reports for the UK (web document title), http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/aboutcancer/statistics/cancerstatsreport/, 2003 (accessed 2003.03.14)
(1) Upon acceptance of an article, author should submit the final version of manuscript through online submission system (JAMS2.0). Finally, author should check it for the transfer completion.
(2) Upon acceptance of an article, authors should submit ‘Statement of Copyright Transfer’ and ‘Declarationof Ethical Conduct in Research’ to the secretariat.
(1) The process for the peer review will be start after the confirmation of author's payment deposit in 60,000 KRW. Author may request for the rapid review process. Author has the result within one week. The payment is 200,000 KRW.
(2) The base fee for the manuscript publication within 8 pages is 150,000 KRW. If it exceeds, 30,000 KRW per page will be charged. Thirty reprints service of the manuscript will be offered.
(3) If the author express the funding acknowledgement, 50,000 KRW is added to the publication fee.
(4) If the author requests color print, 160,000 KRW per page will be charged additionally.
(1) The copyright of the publishing manuscript will be transfer to KOSMEE.
The Korean Society for Marine Environment & Energy
32, 1312beon-gil, Yuseong-daero, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon 34103, KOREA
TEL : +82-42-866-3697 / FAX : +82-42-866-3698
E-mail: email@example.com / Homepage: http://www.kosmee.or.kr
Bank account 1. Woori Bank/account number : 333-134885-01-001
Bank account 2. Kookmin Bank/account number : 468-25-010-960
Online payment is possible in the online submission system (JAMS2.0).