|About||Browse Archives||Editorial Board||For Contributors|
You are not permitted to access the full text of articles.
If you have any questions about permissions,
please contact the Society.
회원님은 논문 이용 권한이 없습니다.
권한 관련 문의는 학회로 부탁 드립니다.
Article 1. Purpose
The Regulations aim to set forth matters on the operation of the Editorial Commission (Hereinafter the “Commission”) carrying out editorial work of the periodical publication (Journal of KOSMEE) and others published by the KOSMEE under Article 4 (Chapter 1) of the Articles of Association.
Article 2. Composition of the Commission
The Commission shall consists of Editorial Members including one Editor-in-Chief and one Manuscript Editor by adequately assigning the Members to each field. The Editorial Members shall be 30 maximum.
Article 3. Appointment of the Members
(1) The Editor-in-Chief shall be appointed by the KOSMEE Chairman with the resolution of the board of directors. In case of an accident of the Editor-in-Chief, an Editorial Director appointed by the Editor-in-Chief shall act on behalf of the Editor-in-Chief.
(2) The Editorial Members shall be appointed by the KOSMEE Chairman with the Editor-in-Chief recommendations. However, the Editorial Director shall be the ex officio member.
(3) The fields shall be classified into the seven following areas: Marine Physics and Environmental Modeling, Marine Chemistry, Water Quality and Toxicity, Marine Biology and Ecosystem Evaluation, Oil Pollution and Renewable Energy, Marine Waste and Re-treatment, Clean Ships and Marine Engineering, and Environmental Policy and Education. At least two members shall be appointed to each field.
(4) The whole region of Korea shall be divided into seven regions, namely Seoul, Gyeonggi, Chungcheong, Honam, Yeongnam, Gangwon, and Jeju, and at least one Member shall be appointed in each region.
Article 4. Term of the Members
The terms of the KOSMEE executives shall be applied to the terms of Editor-in-Chief, Manuscript Editor, and Members.
Article 5. Functions of the Commission
The Commission shall plan and implement each of the following:
(1) Matters on the editing and publishing of the periodical publications
(2) Matters on the paper submission regulations and screening regulations
(3) Matters on the editing of the KOSMEE journal and other scholarly journals empowered by the board of directors
Article 6. Duties of the Members
The duties of each Member of the Commission shall be as follows:
(1) Editor-in-Chief: Represent the Commission, and supervise the Commission's work.
(2) Manuscript Editor: Assist the Editor-in-Chief, and supervise practical work of the receipt and screening of submitted papers, the editing and publishing of the Journal of KOSMEE.
(3) Editorial Members: Be in charge of deliberation of the matters to be deliberated by the Commission, screening of the papers assigned by the screening regulations for the submitted papers and recommendation to publish at the journal of KOSMEE, and the collection and arrangement of the printed manuscripts of the papers recommended to be published.
Article 7. Convening and Resolution of the Commission
(1) The Commission shall be convened with the attendance of a majority of the registered Members, and shall decide with the consent of a majority of the attending Members. In the case of tie in votes, the Editor-in-Chief shall decide. However, the power of attorney shall be valid as a condition of the convening of the Commission.
(2) The regular Commission shall be convened four weeks before of the publishing of the journal of KOSMEE, and the irregular Commission may be convened depending on situations.
Article 8. Publishing of the Journal of KOSMEE
The journal of KOSMEE shall be published four times annually, and shall be published as follows:
(1) The date of publication shall be the 25th of February, May, August, and November each year.
(2) The papers received under the paper submission regulations of the KOSMEE shall be deliberated and published under the Submitted Paper Deliberation Regulations of the KOSMEE.
(3) The journal’s format shall comply with How to Publish the Journal of KOSMEE.
Article 9. Supplementary Rule
Matters not specified in the Regulations shall be enforced according to the discussions and decisions of the Commission.
(1) The Regulations shall take effect from January 27, 1998.
(2) (Enforcement date) The revised Regulations shall take effect from June 27, 2003.
(3) (Enforcement date) The revised Regulations shall take effect from June 23, 2005.
(4) (Enforcement date) The revised Regulations shall take effect from May 29, 2009.
(5) (Enforcement date) The revised Regulations shall take effect from December 31, 2012.
Copyright (c) 1997 by Korean Society for Marine Environment & Energy (KOSMEE).
Authorization to photocopy articles may be granted by the KOSMEE, provided the material is used on a personal basis only.
The Society does not consent copying for general distribution, promotion, for creating a new work or for resale. Permission to photocopy articles must be requested to the KOSMEE main office.
(office contact : firstname.lastname@example.org)